WHO WE ARE
BlackStill Consulting is an independent company that provides services in Information Security Management, IT Service Management, IT Governance, Quality Management and Anti Bribery Management.
We work with organisations to assist them in achieving certification against the requirements of the following international standards:
- ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management;
- ISO/IEC 27701 Extension to ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 for privacy information management:
- ISO/IEC 27017 Code of practice for information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services;
- ISO/IEC 27018 Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors;
- ISO/IEC 20000 Service Management System;
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System;
- ISO 37001 Anti-bribery Management System.
Using guidance provided in the above standards and if required, ISO 31000 Risk Management and ISO/IEC 38500 Corporate Governance of IT we help clients to ensure that their services are:
- Based on clear strategic objectives and are aligned with current and future business needs;
- Compliant with internal policies and standards;
- Compliant with legal and contractual obligations;
- Effectively and efficiently sourced and delivered;
- Continually reviewed and improved.
WHAT WE DO
We provide services to a number of clients in the financial, manufacturing, technology and service sectors, assisting with the design and implementation of processes and controls to ensure the effective, efficient and acceptable use of Information Technology within their organisation.
MEET THE PEOPLE
Fran is an experienced IT and business consultant having managed different aspects of Ulster Bank Groups IT Services for over 18 years before moving into consulting in 2003. He has extensive IT governance and organisational change experience gained in companies within the financial services, managed services, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries. He was a board member of itSMF Ireland from 2009 to 2017 including 4 years as chair.
Fran is a Fellow of the Irish Computer Society (FICS).
Marion is a highly motivated IT Consultant and Auditor with strong analytical and problem solving skills. These skills are complemented with IT Governance, Information Security, IT Service Management, Quality Management, Project Management and Leadership experience gained over 30 years, working both in Irish Financial Services organisations and in a variety of other areas.
Marion is a certified ITIL Master.