Integrated Management System (IMS)
International standards use a high-level structure that has introduced new common requirements for context of the organization, planning to achieve objectives and actions to address risks and opportunities. There are also common requirements, for example, documented information, resources, competence and awareness.
BlackStill specialise in helping clients build integrated management systems similar to the framework below for the integration of ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001. We can also integrate other standards on request.
Key benefits of an integrated implementation include:
- To demonstrate to internal and external customers that you are delivering effective and secure services;
- The lower cost of an integrated system in terms of common processes, internal & external audits and management reviews;
- The elimination of unnecessary duplication;
- A greater understanding by business, service management and information security personnel of each other’s viewpoints.
We work with clients to build Integrated Management Systems which are designed to meet the following criteria:
- End-to-End standardised process integration aligned to best practice;
- Metrics based, manageable and tangible;
- Business aligned and customer focused;
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.